Logo
Buy Apartments in Amrapali Jaura Heights Noida Extension,

Call +91-9266-850-850

Amrapali Jaura Heights - Project Details

Amrapali and Jaura Infratech two benchmark builders bring a new residential project in collaboration, Jaura Heights 2 the wonderful residential project has been completed after years’ long research in order to deliver an unbeatable residential project where man can live peacefully as he used to live in earlier days when there was no urbanization. The huge project has been developed in 25 acres land where enormous greenery has taken 75% area while the other 25% remaining area has offered very new type of Apartments 2BHK in various sizes of 975 square feet, 1000 square feet and 1100 square feet, the homes here have set very different kind blend of science and Mother Nature as the project has given a heavenly accommodation.

The brilliantly crafted residential project has been situated at the very promising location in order to provide a very great location in Noida Extension which is very rich from perspective of comforts, the location possess DND Flyway to get connected with Delhi, Sai Temple is also located at very short distance, Atta Market, Fortis Hospital and other facilities all s situated at the location. The extra ordinary project is quite economical too as the price list has been developed to ensure very economical deal.

LIVING/DINING ROOM
  • Designer concept wall with Acrylic emulsion paint, Designer POP cornice
  • Imported Designer Tiles
  • POP Punning with Acrylic Emulsion Paint
  • Polished skin Doors with Stainless Steel butt hinges and with, Hardwood door frames.
  • Aluminum windows with fly mesh shutters.
  • Split Air Conditioner of 5 Star BEE rating
  • Modular Switches/sockets, Telephone, Cable TV
MASTER BED ROOM
  • Designer concept wall with Acrylic emulsion paint, Designer POP cornice
  • Laminated Wooden flooring (AC - 4)
  • POP Punning with Acrylic Emulsion Paint
  • Polished skin Doors with Stainless Steel butt hinges and with, Hardwood door frames.
  • Aluminum windows with fly mesh shutters.
  • Split Air Conditioner of 5 Star BEE rating, Modular wardrobe / Cupboard
  • Modular Switches/sockets, Telephone, Cable TV & Internet Socket
KITCHEN
  • Imported Designer Tiles up to 2' above working Granite Counter and up to 5' on other walls
  • Antiskid imported tiles
  • POP Punning with Acrylic Emulsion Paint
  • Polished skin Doors with Stainless Brass/Steel butt hinges and with, Hardwood door frames.
  • Aluminum windows with fly mesh shutters.
  • Granite Counter, Modular kitchen with double bowl Stainless steel sink with single drain board, Branded Chrome Plated Fixtures.
BALCONIES/TERRACES
  • Weather proof paints
  • Anti-skid ceramic tiles with Skirting
  • Weather proof paints
  • Polished skin Doors with Stainless Brass/Steel butt hinges and with, Hardwood door frames.
  • Aluminum windows with fly mesh shutters.
  • Mild Steel Railing
  • Modular switches



Quick Enquiry
  • 10 Minutes Drive to Golf Course

  • 10 Minutes Drive to Sai Mandir

  • 15 Minutes Drive to Fortis Hospital

  • Earthquake Resistant Structure

  • A Few Minutes away From Sec. 18 Atta Market.

  • A Few Minutes away From DND Flyway

For Booking, Call Us+91-9911-780088